Who doesn’t love a good little get-to-know-you game of Q&A? 🙂
I thought I’d share a little insight into ME – go ‘behind the tiara’, if you will.
(Yes, I know a more appropriate title might be beneath the tiara, since tiaras sit on your head. But it just doesn’t have the same ring to it.)
I’m gonna start answering a random set of questions each week so you fabulous people can get to know me better. If you have any questions you’d like me to answer, use the comment box below!
- Favorite color? Blue. All shades of it.
- Mottos or quotes I live by? Oh gosh. I have lots. Here are a few at the top of the list.
- “C’est la vie.” (translation? ‘that’s life’)
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.”
- “Actions always speak louder than words.”
- “Live in such a way that if someone spoke badly of you, no one would believe it.”
- “Collect moments, not things.”
- College and major? Indiana University, B.A. in Journalism, minors in Marketing, Spanish, and Psychology
- Favorite family tradition? We went to the Outer Banks every summer growing up and rented a big house on the beach where my entire dad’s side of the family would stay for a week. It was amazing. So many happy memories in the OBX!
- Furthest I’ve been from home? Ecuador, Italy, Hawaii
- Weirdest things I’ve ever eaten? Wild boar, frog legs, and a watermelon gazpacho shooter with chili oil (it was INSANELY good)
- Candy that describes your personality, and why? SweetTarts. I’m a kind, sweet person at heart, but I for sure have a sassy side too 😉
- Beer or wine? Neither – I would choose a mixed drink that has a base of tequila, rum, or vodka.
- Dream vacation? Anywhere in the Pacific where I can stay in a hut over the water 🙂
- First concert I ever went to? Either Paul Simon or Melissa Etheridge. Both were with my family when I was a kid, and I don’t remember which came first.
So there you go! Again, share ideas for questions if you have ’em. Until next time!