Apparently National Gardening Day was this week.
I’m of the opinion that one needs a fabulous margarita recipe that’s quick, easy, super delicious, and easy to memorize. Because…life happens.
Am I right?! 😀
Here is my family’s go-to base recipe for the perfect margarita. Thanks, Mom!
- 2+ oz good silver tequila…depending on how strong you like your margs
- 1 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
- 3/4 oz agave nectar
Shake or mix, and enjoy!
I’m not much of a beer or wine gal. Give me a delicious, high quality margarita and I’ll be your best friend forever 😉
Over the weekend, I heard two songs about one of my favorite beverages in a super short amount of time – like 2 hours maybe? They both made me giggle. So I got to thinking…what other songs are out there about tequila?
I give you…Tequila Tunes 😀
- Tequila Makes Her Close Come Off – Joe Nichols
- Ten Rounds with Jose Cuervo – Tracy Byrd
- Tequila Sunrise – The Eagles
- You and Tequila – Kenny Chesney & Grace Potter
- Margaritaville – Jimmy Buffett
- Straight Tequila Night – John Anderson
- Tequila – The Champs
- Blame It (On The Alcohol) – Jamie Foxx
- Tequila Talkin’ – Lonestar
Go pour yourself a drink and get to Googling some of these tequila-riffic songs if you don’t know them 🙂
(I’m sure there are others, but these are just some of my favorites.)